Our goal is to help parents and student-athletes avoid these common mistakes and many other pitfalls of the recruitment process.
1. Not having their player properly evaluated
. You should know how your athlete rates and where they stand among others at their position and grade level.
2. Waiting until their Junior or Senior Year
to become serious about the recruiting process.
3. Not having a game plan
for their athlete's skill and performance development.
4. Depending on their high school coach
to help them secure a scholarship offer.
5. Over estimating your player's competition level.
6. Not establishing relationships with coaches early in the process
. Thinking athletic ability and skill alone will secure a scholarship offer.