NCP Pro-Camp Services
National College Preps works with college coaches and professional athletes to produce high quality sports outreach camps
. Our outreach camps are designed to connect our clients with their local community and athletes or fans in their region of the country. At National College Preps we focus on character development, fundamental skills development, and outreach
, all within a fun, but competitive camp environment.
Connecting Pros & Local Youth
The goal is to place our Client as the center of attention and connect campers with our clients through fun interaction opportunities throughout the duration of the camp. These opportunities include photos with our client, autograph signings, speaking opportunities and through the teaching of skills development techniques. We also encourage our clients to invite their teammates, colleagues and friends to serve as instructors and camp volunteers.
Targeted age-group are kids ages 8 to 14yrs in grades 3 through grade 8.
Full-Service Benefits of Partnering with NCP
By partnering with National College Preps our clients are relieved from the stress and logistics of producing a major camp event. NCP provides the following services:
- Camp Graphics Design (Social Media & Web Graphics)
- Camp Waivers (Food Allergy, Medical Issues, Participation, Refunds)
- Online Camp Registration (www.NationalCollegePreps.com)
- On-Site Camp Registration & Volunteer Management the Day of the Event
- Design and Production of Camp T-Shirts
- Promotional Flyers/Ad Design (Print & Social Media)
- Camp Awards (5 Medals)
- Insurance to Cover the Event (1 Million in General Liability Coverage)
- 4 NCP Certified Sports Skills Instructors
- Camp Volunteers Management
- Sound Production / Music at the Camp
- Camp Logistics Management
- Equipment (Chairs, Tables, Bags, Cones, Timing Equipment, Balls)
- Data Management (Reporting on Camp, Registration, Attendance and Financial Reports)
- Promotion on NCP Social Media Accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Facilities Acquisition (Rental of Field, Gym, Court, Track)
- Photographer / Videographer
The Client will be responsible for the co-promotion of the camp through his/her social media accounts (IG, Facebook, Twitter, others). The client is also encouraged to schedule radio or television interviews to promote the camp as well. The Client is responsible for paying any fees associated with airtime or promotions. The Client, hosting facility, along with NCP will be named as additional insured entities on the event insurance and on all event waivers. If the Client wants to provide food or snacks at the camp/event, he/she must have the campers to sign an additional food allergy waiver.
A Service Contract will be presented based on the details outlined in this proposal. Service fees, production and advertising costs, rental fees and associated camp equipment shipping costs will be outlined in the proposal.
Contact for Booking